Info Area
Welcome Dear to our community. Lets request & get it what you want. We will support you for everything as our demand. Find us @ Facebook also. For any kind of information & help please mail @ kalponicprem@hotmail.com . Thanks for visiting us.

Kind Regards
Kp
Info Area
Welcome Dear to our community. Lets request & get it what you want. We will support you for everything as our demand. Find us @ Facebook also. For any kind of information & help please mail @ kalponicprem@hotmail.com . Thanks for visiting us.

Kind Regards
Kp
Info Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info Area

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inINFO AREA™  Friends  Group
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Area
Latest topics
» Ghetu Putro Komola –2012 Bangla Full Movie Free Download
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:19 am by Ads Bot

» Speed up Your Broadband connection By Edit the Ip & Mac
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:18 am by Ads Bot

» ACTIVATING GENUINE WINDOWS 8 WITHOUT USING CRACK OR PATCH
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:17 am by Ads Bot

» Ulead Video Studio 11+ (plus)
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:17 am by Ads Bot

» Microsoft Office 2013
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:16 am by Ads Bot

» Google Chrome23.0.1251.2 Ofline Instraller [ Latest Version ]
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:16 am by Ads Bot

» Mohakashe Mohatrash By Jafar Iqbal
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:15 am by Ads Bot

» continuous and discrete signals and systems- soliman and srinath- solution manual
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:15 am by Ads Bot

»  Latest_English_to_Bengali_Quick_Dictionar
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:14 am by Ads Bot

Info Area
Flag Counter
Hotspot
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International VYqLfpi

Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
DJ

Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International Empty
PostSubject: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International   Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:05 am

The Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware (I9305XXALK3) update for the international LTE variant of Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9305) is now available for installation via KIES. The firmware update is expected to bring a remedy for issues present in the previous build, improving the overall performance of the handset.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If the users face difficulties in updating the firmware, they can try out a manual updating process explained below.

The users should note that while installing I9305XXALK3 official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware in Galaxy S3, a tool called ODIN will be used that will help flash the stock 4.1.1 firmware in the device. However, during the updating process, the users may lose all the existing installed apps and personal settings. Therefore, having a proper backup is highly recommended.
Here are the details of Android 4.1.1 I9305XXALK3 Jelly Bean firmware:

PDA: I9305XXALK3

CSC: I9305DNFALJ2

Version: 4.1.1

Date: 2012-11-09

Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

Below are some prerequisites to consider:

- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S3, model number I9305. Don’t try this on any other Android device.

- Make sure that the device has at least 80 percent battery power.

- You have USB Driver Installed for you Samsung Galaxy S3 in your PC. [ Download
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]

Now from application setting follow the step to USB Transfer on Android Devices
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Required Files:
1.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Procedure

Step 1: Extract the firmware zip file.

Step 2: Extract Odin zip file.

Step 3: Power off your phone and wait for vibration to confirm complete switch off.

Step 4: Put the Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305 in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down and Home buttons while pressing the Power button until Samsung Galaxy logo appears on the screen. After some time, your phone will be in download mode.

Step 5: Run Odin3 v3.07.exe as an Administrator.

Step 6: Connect the Galaxy S3 I9305 with your PC via USB.

A message will appear saying “Added” under the Odin's message box. In addition, if the device is connected properly, you will see the COM port with a number in Yellow.

Step 7: Select the following files in Odin at relevant tabs from extracted T889UVALK8 firmware folder:

- Click the PDA Button and select the .tar file here with *code* appearing in its name

- Click the Phone Button and select file with *modem* in its name (leave if there is no such file)

- Click the CSC Button and select file with *csc* in its name (leave if there is no such file)

- Click the PIT Button and select the .pit file. Use this file only if you get it while extracting in step 1, or else just ignore it.

Step 8: In Odin window, ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected. In addition, if you are using a .pit file, ensure that Re-Partition checkbox is selected. Otherwise, it should NOT be ticked.

Step 9: Click on the START button to begin the flashing process.

Step 10: After flashing is complete, you will get a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the top of the Odin. The phone will then automatically reboot and you will see the Samsung logo after sometime. After that, you can unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.

If your Galaxy S3 I9305 gets stuck at booting after Step 10, go to recovery mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together and perform Wipe data/Factory Reset. After that, select “reboot system now.”
Back to top Go down

Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update For Samsung Galaxy S3 International
Page 1 of 1